Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Tasmania

My mother arrived on the 1st of November and the last couple weeks left got that much closer. Since I still had 2 exams to go, I sent my mother on a Port Arthur/Richmond tour which she quite enjoyed. Seeing Port Arthur is definitely a must do, for everyone thinking of going to Australia!
The week was crazy with me studying, roommates packing up to go, and making sure my mother was entertained.  Eventually the double exam day arrived and I finally finished needing to think about school. Those that were leaving had just about all left and it was going to be me leaving next. One of my Korean roommates kindly offered to take my mother and I to some sights so that she could see some more of Tasmania.
In his ancient car, we drove past roadkill after roadkill to Huon valley and right to where I'd been on my Tasmania Forestry expedition.

No comments:

Post a Comment