Thursday, April 21, 2011

And I'm off!

Off camping and trekking around the island that is! I can't say much about our plan since its rather thin and we keep on getting told to look at the weather reports before choosing if we want to travel up the east or west coasts. However I think it looks like we'll head west first to Lake St. Clair and then move on to Cradle Mountain. We plan on staying just one night at each location head on to Launceston area and then take in the Bay of Fires and Wineglass Bay on the east coast as we return. The east coast of Tassie is said to have the best weather normally so hopefully if we suffer through rain half our journey we'll be able to soak in the sun for t he last half.

Unfortunately due to needing to pack 4 of us into a car with a bunch of gear, we're only bringing one computer and it's not mine so there wont be any updates until I get back which will be late Wednesday.  But I hope everyone has a good Easter Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment