Thursday, February 24, 2011

Requesting Your Opinion!!

This is totally not following the usual scheme of things and is more an impromtu thought.

Today I just got word from the International Advisor here, that there is a program on for students from North America studying in Australia. I think it is some sort of agreement between the Australian Government and its branches in the States. Any way, they are looking for these students spending between 3 to 12 months in Australia to write a blog and update it at least once a week.

As a benefit you can earn gift cards and participate in a Student Ambassador program...

I thought I might put the thought out there and see what you may think. I don't really want to loose the anonymity of the blog, but considering I'm already filling their requirements I think this could be a neat opportunity. Applications are due in March so I'll need to decide soon. The link is attached leading to the website, but in the mean time any thoughts?

3 comments: